Welcome to our blog. This blog is for a brand new Portsmouth crop. You will find dates, times and any other information that you'll need. Ask questions and get to know the girls that you'll meet. We want you to be "CROPPING WITH FRIENDS"

Sunday 4 March 2007

Hi everyone! Just testing out to make sure I can post Ok. Love the idea of a crop blog! Fab crop yesterday Beth. I really loved the classes, the venue was great, and not too far away and easy to find, and the company was fab too! All in all a perfect day! Thanks, can't wait for the next one, do we really have to wait until may??

2 comments:

Beth said...

I'm glad you had a good time. I don't know if i could do it every month

KarenK said...

Every other month sounds great to me - that way I can still keep in touch with katie's crops too. My family were very impressed with the mini book and LO I did yesterday. Thanks again for all your hard work Beth and Jan..... and to everyone there for making it such an enjoyable day