Welcome to our blog. This blog is for a brand new Portsmouth crop. You will find dates, times and any other information that you'll need. Ask questions and get to know the girls that you'll meet. We want you to be "CROPPING WITH FRIENDS"

Sunday 4 March 2007

The Minibook

So here it is my MINIBOOK. Within this book i have used at least four techniques. These are

  • The Tissue Technique
  • Masking Tape
  • Peeled Paint
  • Stab Binding


Each Page is different so there is a pocket page that has its own little book. A door page with a window so it hides a photo behind. A fold out page that can be used as a normal card (I saw this as a template on the stampington & company website). An Acetate page that was first taught to me by Kirsty Wiseman. An Envelope page that is used for tags and other memorabilia. Then lastly the back cover.






















































I enjoyed making this book and i hope that you like it as much as i do. I have no idea how much or how little of this is original but i do know that i have never seen a book like this before.
Instructions will be posted in the next few days.
I have some kits left over and if you would like one it will cost £7 including p&p, to order contact me on bellatheboss@yahoo.co.uk

2 comments:

Linda said...

I love the banner! And the pics of the book and Los look really good.

Jan said...

Banner is better now it's not quite so bright.