Welcome to our blog. This blog is for a brand new Portsmouth crop. You will find dates, times and any other information that you'll need. Ask questions and get to know the girls that you'll meet. We want you to be "CROPPING WITH FRIENDS"

Saturday 31 March 2007

Technique File

As i like to teach techniques at my crops i know that you need somewhere to keep the handouts so you have an on going resource.
So I am planning on a Technique File.
The File I have in mind comes from paperchase and costs £4. It is plain brown so it can be altered anyway you like.
If you are coming to the next crop and would like to have one of these beauties i am more than happy to go and buy them. For this you will need to send me the payment first. Or with in the next couple of days i will post a photo of the one that i have and you can go and get it yourself.
I will be making the most of this every crop

1 comment:

KarenK said...

The techniques file is a brilliant idea - I loved the one we saw at the last crop. Must write you a cheque and put the date in my diary.