Welcome to our blog. This blog is for a brand new Portsmouth crop. You will find dates, times and any other information that you'll need. Ask questions and get to know the girls that you'll meet. We want you to be "CROPPING WITH FRIENDS"

Wednesday 4 April 2007

Class download

At long last here are the instrutions for my Stab Binding Minibook.
I also have some kits for sale at the cost of £5 if anyone is interested. Please email me if you want one bellatheboss@yahoo.co.uk

If you do download these instructions and make the book I would love to see it so please leave a comment with a link.

2 comments:

KarenK said...

What font did you use for the instructions please Beth? I can't see the instructions at all, just a load of little boxes and webdings!

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.